Saturday, May 30, 2009

The ear feels better than the pinky. By El Fonzo Magnifico



Every few months, my nephew sends me a fresh batch of new dirty jokes from prison. We'll call him Joe...Joe Welcome. Since this is a family blog, that's meant to be read after supper on a Sunday. I won't share with you any of these filthy, disgusting, misogynistic jokes with you.

Now Joe is doing hard time at the pen...24/7.
As his only Uncle, I feel shame.
But you know...it feels good.

Anyways... Joey dumped a bombshell on me in his last letter. No, it wasn't a really dirty joke. It was about Joe's feelings.
After the way he shamed his mother, I didn't know he had any and I'm his Uncle. Ha ha ha.
This is what he said and I quote. "When I'm gettin' outta here, I'm gettin' me a sex change." "expletive" "expletive" "expletive"...and I could go on for another four pages of this filth.
But it got me thinking...What if Joey is right?
After all the ear does feels better then the pinky.
.
El Fonzo Magnifico