Sunday, January 10, 2010

We are now entering the stage of "Clonus 5" Maximus.




by
Mike cäcä Schtinkt

The "Silent War" continues...

While leafing through a trade magazine on metallurgical matters in a doctors office.
I couldn't help but sense a spasticity on the part of a Junior Metallurgist, discribing the lattice structure of a carbon mixed steel alloy.
Frustration seemed to overwhelm me, so I started to rip the magazine to shreds. The people in the doctors waiting room, were of course apprehensive to my actions but this did not deter me.
Looking down I saw my clammy feeling shaking hands, beyond them was a mess.
Uncomfortable laughter came from one of the older women in the waiting room. I didn't look up. Nervous feet shuffling followed it.
As I looked down, I noticed that the puzzle had finally come together. You see, on two separate shards of magazine, showed the words...
Hearsay / Conspiracy theory
They were one and the same.

Hearsay

–noun 1. unverified, unofficial information gained or acquired from another and not part of one's direct knowledge: In a sentence - I pay no attention to hearsay.
2. an item of idle or unverified information or gossip; rumor: a malicious hearsay.
3. Improbable.

Conspiracy theory

–noun 1. a theory that explains an event as being the result of a plot by a covert group or organization; a belief that a particular unexplained event was caused by such a group.
2. the idea that many important political events or economic and social trends are the products of secret plots that are largely unknown to the general public.
3.Improbable.

Unbelievable.

I got up quickly and made my way to the door.
Beads of sweat raced down my forehead and into my eyes.
Wiping them only made them sting more.
I reached the threshold of the abyss and breached it's hull by opening the front door.
Sunlight flooded my eyes as I made my way outside and tried to adjust them quickly using my arms and hands.
When things sharpened up, I began to run.